Do you have an idea for a post on Good Church Website? Fantastic! I’d love to hear from you. I welcome guest post submissions. To avoid awkward misunderstandings for either of us, here are some guidelines for guest posts.
Guest Posting Policy
- Your post needs to be original content in your own words, not something posted elsewhere. If I post it here, please don’t post it again somewhere else.
- Posts should be relevant to the general topic areas of church websites, using social media for ministry, or church communications. Reviews of books or resources related to these topic areas are also welcome.
- If you want to include a relevant link or two to your own content, that’s fine, but no affiliate links please.
- In addition to a link in the byline, please include a brief sentence about yourself as a bio.
- If possible, please include an image for a header graphic. Ideal dimensions are 566 pixels wide by 284 pixels tall. The header graphic and any other graphics in your post need to be your original work or you need to have permission to use them.
- I don’t have a specific length requirement, as long as the post adequately and coherently addresses an idea or topic.
- I reserve the right to edit posts for spelling, grammar, or content before publishing them, or to reject any submission for any idea.
By making a guest post proposal, you agree that you understand that you will receive no compensation for the content you provide to GoodChurchWebsite.com. You also agree to not post the same content elsewhere and to allow GoodChurchWebsite.com to edit and post your content.
Still interested? Great! I’m excited to hear from you. Send a tweet to @churchwebtips, or fill out the form below, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.